Saif Chartered Accountants – Dubai, UAE – Internal Audit, Annual Audit
Audit & Assurance
Our Audit & Assurance practice is the core of our services. Our vast experience in the profession for more than a decade helps us to offer the best of the industry services to all our clients.
“An audit is the independent examination of financial statements of any entity, whether profit oriented or not, and irrespective of its size or legal form, when such an examination is conducted with a view to expressing an opinion thereon”.
We, at Saif Chartered Accountants, follow the professional approach in planning and executing the audit assignment. Our plans are made to cover, among other things:
- To acquire knowledge of the client’s accounting system, policies and internal control procedures
- To establish the expected degree of reliance to be placed on internal controls
- To determine and programme the nature, timing, and extent of the audit procedures to be performed; and
- To coordinate the work to be performed
As a matter of principle and practice, we are determined to obtain sufficient appropriate audit evidence through the performance of compliance and substantive procedures to enable us to draw reasonable conclusions there from on which to base our opinion on the financial information.
Compliance procedures are tests designed to obtain reasonable assurance that those internal controls on which audit reliance is to be placed are in effect.
Substantive procedures are designed to obtain evidence as to the completeness, accuracy and validity of the data produced by the accounting system. The substantive tests include:
- tests of details of transactions and balances;
- analysis of significant ratios and trends including the resulting enquiry of unusual fluctuations and items.
We plan our procedures so as to formulate our review and assessment involves forming an overall conclusion as to whether:
- the financial information has been prepared using acceptable accounting policies, which have been consistently applied;
- the financial information complies with relevant regulations and statutory requirements;
- there is adequate disclosure of all material matters relevant to the proper presentation of the financial information, subject to statutory requirements, where applicable.
We often associate with our clients to know more about their needs, their issues and predicaments. We assist them to evolve a better environment for a fruitful business operation and maintain a sustainable growth as year’s progress. We usually provide qualitative information to assist our clients to locate key issues in various segments of their industry and suggest remedies
Our main areas of expertise interalia are as follows:
- Financial Audit, Review and Compilation
- Implementation of Internal Audit procedures
- Variance analysis of key areas from business history
- Performance measurement with industrial/seasonal/ geographical yard sticks
- Management Audit