UAE VAT Registration : Federal Tax Authority has opened VAT Registration for UAE companies. The link for VAT Registration is https://eservices.tax.gov.ae/en-us/
The link opens up to a page wherein either you can login if already a user or create a new account for your company.
Business Registration for Value Added Tax (VAT) is now open. If your annual sale is more than AED 375,000 then you MUST register for VAT. The outcome of the registration will be a Tax Registration Number (TRN). You first need to create the login on FTA’s website. You can access the link for the VAT registration here
- Before you start your registration, please make sure you have following documents/information ready with you.
- Trade License(s)
- Certificate of Incorporation (Free Zone Companies)
- Certificate of Incorporation (if applicable)
- Articles of Association/ Partnership Agreement (if applicable)
- Contact Information
- Bank Account details
- Financial Statements
- Customs details (if applicable)
- Authorized Signatory documents
- Passport and Emirates ID of manager, owner and senior management
- Should you need assistance in VAT Registration, please reply this email and our VAT Consulting Team would be glad to help you to complete VAT registration.
It’s better to start this process from today to avoid any last minute non-compliance VAT penalties.
To create an account start with a usable email ID and password. You may select a security question and your answer which can be later used for retrieving password if forgotten. Once you accept the terms and conditions of FTA, your account with FTA is done.
Call us 04 4518600 or Chat with us