How to register for VAT in UAE?
The Federal Tax Authority of UAE has started registration of business entities in UAE. Any business unit or person has an annual turnover of AED 375,000 or more, then it is mandatory for them to register under VAT. Once registered they will be provided with a Tax Registration Number or TRN. You have to keep handy the following details or documents prior to starting the registration process:
1. Trade License(s)
2. Certificate of Incorporation (Free Zone Companies or Establishments)
3. Memorandum of Association/Articles of Association/ Partnership Deed (if applicable)
4. Details of Bank accounts
5. Customs details, if applicable
6. Financial Statements
7. Contact address and details
8. Documents of Authorized Signatory, Emirates ID and passport of Manager or owner.
If you require any assistance, please contact us: https://www.dubaivat.com One of our representatives shall contact you for proceeding with your VAT Registration. In case you don’t need any assistance from us please visit link for VAT Registration Portal: https://eservices.tax.gov.ae/en-us/