Affordable accounting solution from experts
Saif Chartered Accountants offers simplified monthly accounting, book-keeping and payroll to provide a quick and accurate picture of your business activity and help your business for keeping proper VAT records, dealing with your VAT returns.
What we offer
● We will make sure that the relevant books and records are maintained in the appropriate manner
● Update of the invoice templates to ensure that all relevant information for VAT Invoices are included
● This involves preparation and maintenance of every daily accounts of the company
● Preparation and filing the VAT returns assistance
● Onsite or online service available
What we offer
Our Audit & Assurance practice is the core of our services. Our vast experience in the profession for more than two decades helps us to offer the best of the industry services to all our clients.
We can assist you with setting up your business in the various Free Trade Zones of the United Arab Emirates which include Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras-Al-Khaimah, Umm-Al-Quwain and Fujairah.
The Value added Tax, commonly called VAT, is the consumption tax levied on goods and services. UAE will start implementing a value added tax (VAT) at a rate of five percent from January 1, 2018.
Saif Chartered Accountants offers simplified monthly accounting, bookkeeping and Payroll to provide a quick and accurate picture of your business activity.
Often, when problems arise during a project, the causes can be traced back to the beginning. If the fundamentals were not right from the start, this often becomes apparent before the end of the project.
We, at Saif Chartered Accountants provide liquidation services for Limited Liability Companies and Free Zone Companies across across Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Sharjah.