If your Tax Registration Number (“TRN”) is not updated at the Customs Department, you have the following three options:
Update your customs registration number on your profile with the FTA by logging onto the FTA’s e-Services portal.
Complete the VAT declaration using your TRN directly on the FTA’s e-services portal:
- Submit your customs declaration following standard procedures customs declaration number.
- Login to the FTA’s e-services portal using the username and password linked to your TRN.
- Navigate to the VAT tab on FTA eServices Portal and click on “VAT301 – Import Declaration Form for VAT
- Payment”, enter the port of entry, customs declaration number and declaration date, then fetch the TRN number.
- Complete the declaration process and submit the form.
- Following this process, the FTA will electronically update the customs declaration at the customs department that the VAT
- payment has been completed.
- Provide the customs department office with your TRN.
- The customs department officer can verify the TRN by logging onto the e-Services portal.
- Once the customs department office verifies the TRN, the customs department can update your TRN on the
- customs department system.