IFZA Approved Auditors : Saif Chartered Accountants offer financial auditing service in International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) registered companies.
International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) : An overview
International Free Zone Authority (IFZA), Strategically situated within one of the uae’s dynamic business gateways, IFZA Dubai is a leading free zone that provides local and international businesses the ideal platforms, infrastructure and location that optimize the benefits of the uae’s geographic position, world-class infrastructure and business- and tax-friendly environments.
IFZA provide competitive Free Zone License packages, fast and efficient incorporation and an expert team with up-to-date knowledge on rules and regulations to ensure that your client’s business foundation is laid in a timely and secure manner
- 100% ownership of commercial enterprises
- 100% repatriation of capital and profit
- 100% import and export tax exemptions
- No personal income tax
- A safe and business-friendly legal framework for Licensees
- Full flexibility for IFZA license upgrades or downgrades
- IFZA licenses can accommodate a flexible number of visas, subject to authority approval
- Residency visas are valid for 3 years
- Residency visas available to shareholders and employees
- A rapidly growing business network of registered companies from all over the world
Why Saif Chartered Accountants as IFZA Approved Auditors ?
Saif Chartered Accountants is a professional firm of Chartered Accountants, established in Dubai as an auditing and accounting firm approved by IFZA. We have a full-fledged team with professional qualifications and experience in the field of accounting, auditing and business consultancy. Established in 1994, with offices in Dubai, Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah, and associate offices in RAK Free Trade Zone, London, Cardiff and India. Saif Chartered Accountants cater to a wide spectrum of clientele from diversified industries located in UAE.